A while back, I expressed my desire for my blog to hit the big round number of 1000 followers. In response, my readers reminded me that Google Friend Connect is sort of passé, and that many people are now following me through Blogloving or some other reader, and that I probably have a lot more readers than I know. And I suppose that's true, so I decided not to fret over the almost-round number. But few days ago I discovered that, while I wasn't paying attention, my numbers had been slowly, quietly creeping up, and I actually had passed my goal of 1000 followers on Google without even noticing! Right now have reached the grand total of 1002.
So to say thank you to my loyal followers, I'm going to have little giveaway. If you read my blog a lot, you know that I love to make jewelry, way more than I ever, ever, ever could or would wear. So I'm going to give away a necklace, possible a necklace/earring set, or maybe even two, and maybe a couple of pairs of earrings as well. Don't get too excited - I'm not giving away my PMC (precious metal clay) jewelry - that stuff is ridiculously expensive to make and is all MINE. This stuff is more colorful and fun, but does not include precious metals. The photos on this post are a sampling of what I have. While the only earrings pictured here are parts of sets, my collection also consists of many fun individual pairs of earrings, particularly right for someone who likes a dash of color.
Here's what you need to do if you want to take a chance on this giveaway:
- First of all, if you don't already follow this blog, become a follower.
- Then, once you are a follower (or if you already were one in the first place) leave a comment. In the comment you need to tell me the following:
- An email address to contact you if you win. (Please feel free to write out the 'dot' and 'at' to avoid spam. I'll figure it out.)
- Favorite color schemes/color families for jewelry, including metal preferences (silver, gold, copper toned, etc)
- Size and style preferences, such as big and chunky or light and delicate? Prefer longer or shorter or any length? Ears pierced? Funky or conservative?
- Also: If there is any piece pictured on this post that particularly suits your taste, please point it out, as it is possible that something pictured here might be what is sent, and if you win, I definitely want you to like and wear what you receive!
- Leave your comment no later than midnight one week from today, Thursday, June 5th. A name (or maybe even two or three) will be selected at random and the winner will be announced on the blog and also contacted via email for mailing information. If you do not leave an email contact, you are not eligible to win.